Our client is the premier provider of capital, financial solutions and related services to the global healthcare market, and they are the fastest growing healthcare financing company in the industry. Focusing exclusively on the special needs of the healthcare industry, our client provides a wide range of financial solutions, including working capital lines of credit, real estate financing, equipment rentals/leasing/financing, and private equity investments to healthcare companies of all sizes across a wide range of sectors.
Overwhelmed with deal flow, our client’s healthcare finance group is positioned for exponential growth. The prospects in the healthcare industry are huge, and the Assistant Vice President will have tremendous opportunity to work with major clients while gaining increased visibility in the industry with a company that has a large platform and the resources for growth. Reporting to a Vice President and Team Leader, the main function of the AVP will be to manage key client relationships and assume responsibility for various aspects of the team’s extensive portfolio.
- Responsible for managing and understanding certain procedural, collateral and reporting issues associated with assigned client accounts. Includes establishing and monitoring financial reporting, covenant compliance and loan servicing, and preparing client status reports/monthly financials.
- Primary contact for 10-30 assigned clients, and attends to issues concerning each client’s specific Real Estate Lending or Purchase Program specifically providing customer service and corresponding regularly with clients regarding specific financial needs, and reporting issues and covenant compliance.
- Responsible for client and deal retention efforts as well as full underwriting of portfolio refinance opportunities.
- Underwrite and document loan modifications, waivers, and amendments.
- Prepare client credit files and credit requests.
- Monitor and analyze client information/reports and financial statements.
- Identify portfolio weaknesses and manage the risk of each deal within the portfolio.
Experience / Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field required.
- 3-5 years of commercial real estate underwriting and/or portfolio management experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial real estate analysis skills.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, ARGUS or DYNA).
- Healthcare real estate underwriting and/or portfolio management preferred, but not required.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.